Luxury Cottages in West Wales
Booking Terms & Conditions
Gwbert Cottages LTD- Terms and Conditions. Reservations of accommodation are accepted subject to the terms of these Conditions of Hire.
- The Contract of Hire shall be between the Hirer and the property owners.
- Bookings for persons or groups under 25 years of age cannot be accepted.
- We will contact you via email or post regarding your booking and details about your stay at Gwbert Cottages. The lead guest must provide a mobile number incase we need to contact you throughout your stay.
- Your email from bookings and enquires will automatically receive special offers and updates emails from us and premier cottages. If you do not wish to receive further emails please let us know.
- Bookings made within 8 weeks of your holiday date must be paid for in full and in advance of occupation of the property. For a booking made more than 8 weeks before your holiday starts we require a non refundable deposit of 25%. Regretfully refunds cannot be given.
- Balance: Upon payment of the deposit and subject to acceptance of the booking, the applicant becomes liable for the balance of the rent 8 weeks before for the period of letting.
- All prices are in Pounds GB and are inclusive of VAT. Central heating and electricity are included in price.
5. Damages / Extra cleaning:
- All bookings are accepted on the condition that the property is left in the same state of repair, order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday , and that the person who made the booking will pay for major breakages and / or damage and extra cleaning if so required.
- Major breakages should be reported to the owners immediately and minor damage should be noted at the termination of the week so replacements can be arranged.
- If you damage the property or furnishings in any way or leave it in an unacceptable condition we reserve the right to invoice you for such damage or the unacceptable state of the property.
- Two dogs are welcome, but must be kept under strict control at all times and must not be allowed to foul the property . Pets are charged at an extra £25.00 each. Please bring your own pet basket or bedding and do not allow your pet in the bedrooms, or on furniture.
- A wet and/or muddy dog must not enter the house.
- A pet must not be left unattended in the hired property for long periods of time, nor allowed to cause disturbance to neighbours with persistent barking.
- Not all gardens are dog proof, please enquire
- Hirers will be liable for any damage caused by a pet or for the costs of additional cleaning required, and will be invoiced for any such costs incurred.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead when accessing our fields and footpaths due to grazing livestock.
7. Sleeping Capacity
- The maximum number of people allowed is clearly stated in the description and extra persons cannot be accommodated.
8. Occupation times
- Tenancies commence after 4 pm (unless otherwise agreed), on the commencement date of the tenancy and terminate at 10 am on the leaving date . This is to ensure that the property can be properly cleaned and prepared.
- The Hiring Contract is made on the understanding that the property and its facilities as published on the internet will be available for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the property is not available through events arising out of the control of the owner, then they may be forced to cancel the booking. The hirer will be advised of any such circumstances as early as possible, and will be refunded all monies paid in full with the Hirer having no further claim against the owner.
10. Access to property
- The Property Owner or his representatives shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy, should the need arise.
- The property is equipped with bed linen and all beds are made up on arrival. Towels are also provided but must not leave the property, please bring your own beach towels.
12. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside the property.
13. Special Needs
- If you have special requests or needs, you are responsible for advising us at the time of booking, although we cannot guarantee that any requests will be met. Failure to meet special requests will not be a breach of contract. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the property is completely suitable for your needs. Please note that if a particular requirement is not specified on the Website then it is not provided.
14. Motor Car and Personal Belongings:
- Parking is available outside each property as follows-
- BRYNTEIFI- 6 CARS
- TY DEWI- 8 CARS
- TY TOWYN- 6 CARS
- Baggage and personal belongings are at the Hirer's risk at all times, and no responsibility can be accepted for loss of or damage to any vehicle or its contents.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint please contact us immediately if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. We also value your feedback and are always keen to make improvements to better our guests stay, please let us know if you have any suggestions. Please inform us immediately throughout your stay of any issues as complaints cannot be dealt with retrospectively.
16. Hot tub - Please see the additional hot tub disclaimer.
DEPOSIT PAYMENT TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING IS TAKEN AS ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND HOT TUB DISCLAMER.
Watch the dolphins play in Cardigan Bay with panoramic sea views
Gwbert on Sea
Sunday 21 January 2018 - 12:57:40
Gwbert Cottages, All rights reserved.
Gwbert Cottages, Towyn Farm, Gwbert on Sea, Cardigan, SA43 1PR